Skip to main content

MY OWN DRAWINGS FOR THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL

My chess pieces according to their characters and measures:

          pawn 

     rook

     knight

     bishop

     queen

     king

     drawings for the shaping soap:
     knifes while cutting
 
     using hand on soap

     using a mold 


     drawings for the soap dough:
     soap

     soap+grater=soap particles

     water drop

     dough

     h2o png

     templates and background:
     a template for curves 
      triangle form
      background
      Best regards..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TENTH MOCK UP

I've studied on tenth mock up. Rook Queen King Best regards..

FINAL INSTRUCTION MANUAL

          I created my instruction manual on Illustrator by using my drawings and photos.           Best regards..